We are the nation’s premier channel partner for BrowseCare TV in-room entertainment and patient education systems. Our system combines in-room television with Internet content and patient education materials. Our system is fully compliant with 2013 federal guidelines for the Hospital Readmissions Reduction Program. With BrowseCare, your patients can watch TV, become educated on their condition and medication, access hospital services and surf the Internet all from their bedside remote.
Unlike other hospital television systems, BrowseCare is a truly streaming, on-demand system. Our system eliminates paperwork, streamlines productivity and increases compliance with new federal regulations for patient education.
• Flat Screen Television with Pillow Box Remote
• Optional Full Feature Keyboard
• Access Internet through Integrated Browser
• On Demand Patient Education Database
• On Demand RX Information Database
• On Demand Patient Education Videos
• Hospital Services Menus
• Remote Administration & Upgrades
Benefits of Our System
• Solid State “Thin-Client” Set Top Box
• Full Internet Browser
• Compliant with 2013 Hospital Readmissions Reduction
• Less Expensive Than Other Solutions
• Increased Hardware Longevity
• One Source for All Solutions
• Caregiver and Patient Signoff for Education Modules
Look For Us at Hospital and Nursing Conventions!